Commencement and Baccalaureate Programs for Texas Tech University
Texas Technological College was founded in 1935 by Senate Bill No. 103. The college open in the fall of 1925 with a much larger enrollment class than expected. The college officially change its name to Texas Tech University on September 1, 1969 with approval by the State legislature. The university's commencement and baccalaureate programs are published by the Office of Official Publications.
The commencement programs are part of the holdings in the University Archives, located in the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-3749
Visit The University Archives website for more information on the history of Texas Tech University.
Copyright: The images in the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library's digital repository have been made available for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library at Texas Tech University.