[The Blarney Stone 1]
Digitized by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.
1987 photograph of the Blarney Stone, which is mounted on a stand in front of the old Electrical Engineering Building on the Texas Tech University campus. This piece of stone is believed to be identical to a piece of the original Blarney Stone which disappeared from Blarney Castle near Dublin, Ireland, in 1659.
The images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.