A monthly magazine published by William Cowper Brann. First published in Austin in 1891, the publication location changed to Waco in 1895. Brann was shot in 1898, and the magazine was sold to F. M. Marple of Chicago.
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070
Visit The Southwest Collection's Reference Services website for more information on collections at the archive.
The images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library, Texas Tech University, 806-742-9070 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.