The first meeting of the Campus Planning Committee (CPC) was held on October 2, 1958. The committee, activated on September 27, 1958, by Texas Tech President E. N. Jones was created to oversee the planning needs of Texas Technological College's expanding facilities and growing academic requirements. A summary and/or recommendations of the CPC's work was presented to the Board of Regents during their official meetings, and the CPC's presentations are summarized in the Board of Regents meeting minutes as well.

News

Contact information:

Lynn Whitfield,
University Archivist
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Box 41041
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-3749

Visit The University Archives website for more information on the history of Texas Tech University.

Recent Submissions

View more