Collection Map

For a full map of the Southwest Collection's digital newspaper holdings, please click here.
The Odell Reporter was the newspaper for the community of Odell in Wilbarger County, Texas. The newspaper was published between 1911 and 1918. Charles P. Ross founded the newspaper in early 1911 and was the editor and proprietor for the entirety of the newspaper's run. The newspaper published its final edition on July 11, 1918 when Ross sold the newspaper's subscription list to the Vernon Record.
Reference Services,
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Box 41041
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070
Visit the Southwest Collection's Reference Services website
for more information on collections at the archive.
The images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library, Texas Tech University, 806-742-9070 or e-mail reference.swco@ttu.edu.

Recent Submissions

View more