The Knox County Herald was established in 1903. The newspaper was first published as the Southwestern Journal; it continues to be published weekly.

News

Contact information:


Reference Services,
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Box 41041
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070

Visit The Southwest Collection's Reference Services website for more information on collections at the archive.

Recent Submissions

View more