The Artesia Advocate was the newspaper for the community of Artesia, New Mexico located in Eddy County. The newspaper dates back to 1903 and it was published continuously until 1956 when it was purchased by The Artesia Daily Press.
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070
Visit The Southwest Collection's Reference Services website for more information on collections at the archive.
The images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library, Texas Tech University, 806-742-9070 or e-mail email@example.com.