Quitaque Post/Quitaque Tribune
Established in 1926 as the Quitaque Post, the newspaper was later renamed the Quitaque Tribune. The newspaper continues to be published as the Valley Tribune.
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070
Visit The Southwest Collection's Reference Services website for more information on collections at the archive.
The images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library, Texas Tech University, 806-742-9070 or e-mail email@example.com.