This is an artificial collection of photographs of people, buildings, and events in Lubbock, Texas dating from 1880-1950. These photographs were collected for the publication of "A Pictorial History of Lubbock, Texas, 1880-1950," a project that was underwritten by the Lubbock County Historical Commission in 1976. After publication, the photographs, negatives, and slides were donated to the Southwest Collection archive.

News

If you need further assistance in locating additional images or material, please contact :

Randy Vance,
Reference Desk
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Box 41041
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070

Visit the Reference Desk website for more information on our procedures for requesting images and other archival material from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.

Recent Submissions

  • [Double T Gymnasium and taxi drivers 2] 

    Unknown author (Digitized by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library., 1945)
  • 063 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 057 

    Unknown author (1906)
  • 062 

    Unknown author (1910)
  • 060 

    Unknown author (1905)
  • 061 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 167 

    Unknown author (1913)
  • 166 

    Unknown author (1909)
  • 059 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 165 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 014 

    Unknown author (1900)
  • 844 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 841 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 164 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 056 

    Unknown author (1909)
  • 850 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 849 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 848 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 847 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)
  • 163 

    Unknown author (2013-05-13)

View more