The Eastland Telegram and the Eastland-Argus Tribune were consolidated in 1928. The paper has continued to be published as the Eastland Telegram since that time.


Contact information:

Reference Services,
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Box 41041
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070

Visit The Southwest Collection's Reference Services website for more information on collections at the archive.

Recent Submissions

View more