San Saba News / San Saba Star
The San Saba News was first published in 1873 by Melton and Millican; the San Saba Star was first published by W. D. Cowan in 1902. Both papers later merged to form the San Saba News and Star. The newspaper continues to be published under this name.
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070
Visit The Southwest Collection's Reference Services website for more information on collections at the archive.
The images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library, Texas Tech University, 806-742-9070 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.