Show simple item record

dc.contributor.otherCree, James E.en_US
dc.contributor.otherHudspeth, Andrew H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-11-04T22:07:11Z
dc.date.available2014-11-04T22:07:11Z
dc.date.issued1926-01-14
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/80402
dc.descriptionThe Angus VV Ranch was founded in the 1880's by James E. Cree, and was located in the vicinity of the town of Angus, Lincoln County, New Mexico. Cree is credited with introducing the Angus breed of cattle to New Mexico. Documents in this collection range in date from 1885 to 1946, but the bulk discusses events concerning cattle rustling in the 1890's.en_US
dc.format.extent7 pdf pagesen_US
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdfen_US
dc.format.mimetypeThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library, Texas Tech University, 806-742-9070 or email reference.swco@ttu.edu.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.subjectCree, James E.en_US
dc.subject.lcshLincoln County (N.M.)en_US
dc.subject.lcshCattle ranches.en_US
dc.titleOpinion of A. H. Hudspeth, Dividing line betweens lots 3 and 4, section 19, township 11 south, range 13 east, N.M.P.Men_US
dc.typeTexten_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record