Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2014-09-22T19:40:48Z
dc.date.available2014-09-22T19:40:48Z
dc.date.issued1924-11-11en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/72894
dc.descriptionPhotograph of the crowd gathered for the laying of the cornerstone of the Administration building on November 11, 1924. The Administration building was the first building on the Texas Technological College campus, and approximately 20,000 people attended the cornerstone laying ceremony. The lower left and upper right corners both have a small section missing.en_US
dc.format.extent1 print : b&w : 6.25 x 11 in.en_US
dc.publisherDigitized by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofThis image is taken from the Heritage Club Photograph Collection image # E102.en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshTexas Technological College--Buildings.en_US
dc.title[Crowd gathered for the laying of the cornerstone of the Administration Building, 1924]en_US
dc.title.alternativeE102en_US
dc.typeimageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Heritage Club
    Photographs of various aspects of Texas Tech dated from the 1920s onward which were collected as part of “The Pictures for Posterity” project begun in 1965.

Show simple item record