Show simple item record

dc.creatorDaniel Studios.
dc.date.accessioned2014-09-22T19:40:44Z
dc.date.available2014-09-22T19:40:44Z
dc.date.issued1924en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/72848
dc.descriptionPhotograph of the north side façade of the Administration Building in 1924. The back of the photograph was labeled "Admin. Bldg. under construction, 1924, by W. L. Daniel." The negative for this image was a nitrate negative that was heavily decomposing and had to be disposed.en_US
dc.format.extent1 print : b&w : 5.25 x 10.5 in.en_US
dc.publisherDigitized by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofThis image is taken from the Heritage Club Photograph Collection image # C666-1.en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshTexas Technological College--Buildings.en_US
dc.title[North side façade of the Administration Building in 1924]en_US
dc.title.alternativeC666-1en_US
dc.typeimageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Heritage Club
    Photographs of various aspects of Texas Tech dated from the 1920s onward which were collected as part of “The Pictures for Posterity” project begun in 1965.

Show simple item record