Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2022-04-21T15:48:27Z
dc.date.available2022-04-21T15:48:27Z
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/10605/361339
dc.descriptionPhotograph of the south side of the Texas Tech Administration Building without landscaping, most likely taken in 1949 or 1950. Donated by Harold Schafer.en_US
dc.format.extent1 print : b&w : 3.5 x 3.5 in.en_US
dc.publisherDigitized by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofThis image is taken from the Heritage Club Photograph Collection image # P7128-39.en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshTexas Technological College--Buildings.en_US
dc.title[Administration Building south side without landscaping]en_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Heritage Club
    Photographs of various aspects of Texas Tech dated from the 1920s onward which were collected as part of “The Pictures for Posterity” project begun in 1965.

Show simple item record