Show simple item record

dc.creatorTexas Tech University.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2021-01-19T21:05:42Z
dc.date.available2021-01-19T21:05:42Z
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/10605/359944
dc.descriptionUndated photograph of a side view of the James V. Allred Library, which was the first freestanding library building on the campus of Texas Tech University. It was completed in 1938 and officially named the James V. Allred Library, after the Texas governor who approved funding for the structure. The building later served as the Mathematics and Statistics Building when the library was relocated to a new facility.en_US
dc.format.extent1 print : b&w : 8 x 10 in.en_US
dc.publisherDigitized by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofThis image is taken from U 184.20 University News and Publications Collection Box 1 Folder 2 image #13.en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshTexas Tech University--Buildings.en_US
dc.subject.lcshTexas Tech University. Libraries.en_US
dc.title[James V. Allred Library, undated]en_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record