Show simple item record

dc.creatorTexas Tech University.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2020-10-14T16:42:03Z
dc.date.available2020-10-14T16:42:03Z
dc.date.issued1962-10-21
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/10605/359450
dc.descriptionPhotograph of the dedication ceremony for the new Texas Tech University Library taken on Sunday, October 21, 1962. Written in black cursive handwriting on the back of the photograph is "Cong. Geo. Mahon (speaker). From left: 1. Dr. R. C. Goodwin, President of Tech; 2. M. L. Pennington, Vice President & Comptroller; 3. Ray Janeway, Librarian; 4. Wilmer Smith, New Home, Vice Chair Board of Directors; 5. Dr. Wm. Pierce, Academic Vice President."en_US
dc.format.extent1 print : b&w : 8 x 10.en_US
dc.publisherDigitized by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofThis image is taken from U 100.11 Information Services Photograph Collection box 3 folder 31 image #3.en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshTexas Tech University. Libraries.en_US
dc.subject.lcshMahon, George Herman, 1900-1985.en_US
dc.subject.lcshPennington, Marshall L., 1912-en_US
dc.subject.otherJaneway, Ray C.en_US
dc.subject.otherSmith, Wilmer.en_US
dc.subject.otherPierce, William.en_US
dc.title[Library dedication, 1962]en_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record