Campus Planning Committee
The first meeting of the Campus Planning Committee (CPC) was held on October 2, 1958. The committee, activated on September 27, 1958, by Texas Tech President E. N. Jones was created to oversee the planning needs of Texas Technological College's expanding facilities and growing academic requirements. A summary and/or recommendations of the CPC's work was presented to the Board of Regents during their official meetings, and the CPC's presentations are summarized in the Board of Regents meeting minutes as well.
The bound copies of the Campus Planning Committee Meeting Minutes are part of the holdings in the University Archives, located in the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-3749
Visit The University Archives website for more information on the history of Texas Tech University.
Copyright: The images in the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library's digital repository have been made available for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library at Texas Tech University.