Show simple item record

dc.creatorWinston Reeves Studio.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2013-05-14T20:50:56Z
dc.date.available2013-05-14T20:50:56Z
dc.date.issued1940sen_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/30799
dc.descriptionPhotograph of the exterior of the J. A. Chatman Hospital in Lubbock, Texas, in 1944. The Chatman Hospital opened in 1945 and served the African-American community.en_US
dc.format.extent1 negative : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofThis image is taken from the Winston Reeves Studio Photograph Collection, Commercial - wr.c.10.3.5.2.4en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshHospitals--Texas--Lubbock.en_US
dc.subject.lcshChatman Hospital (Lubbock, Tex.)en_US
dc.title[Chatman Hospital, 1940s]en_US
dc.title.alternativewr.c.10.3.5.2.4en_US
dc.typeimageen_US
dc.rights.holderSouthwest Collection/Special Collections Libraryen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record