Show simple item record

dc.creatorTexas Tech University. Dept. of Communications and Marketing.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2016-09-29T21:37:18Z
dc.date.available2016-09-29T21:37:18Z
dc.date.issued1981-11-10
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/288270
dc.descriptionImage of the historic Mast-White house located at 2301 Broadway. It was built in 1925 for Clarence S. Mast Sr., one of the first physics professors at Texas Tech and was originally located at 2219 13st Street. The home was sold in 1978 to the First Baptist Church which in turn donated the property to the Lubbock Heritage Society (LHS). The LHS relocated the property to the 2301 Broadway site.en_US
dc.descriptionThe University Daily newspaper ran an article on the Mast-White house in its November 17, 1981 issue.en_US
dc.format.extent1 negative : b&w : 35 mm.en_US
dc.publisherDigitized by the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofThis image is taken from the University Daily Photograph Collection, U 231.6 box 5 sleeve image #2454-1.en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshLubbock (Tex.)--Buildings, structures, etc.en_US
dc.subject.lcshLubbock (Tex.)--Photographs.en_US
dc.title[Mast-White House]en_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record