Stock Raisers Association of Northwestern Texas
MetadataShow full item record
Consists of a typescript of the original minute book that was located in the vault of the Texas Cattle Raisers Association in 1925. The typescript was prepared under the direction of Dr. Curry Holden. The association was founded in Graham, Texas, in February 1877, for the promotion of common interests of stock raisers. Its name changed to Cattle Raisers Association of Texas in 1893 and then to Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association in 1925.