Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2013-05-13T18:09:15Z
dc.date.available2013-05-13T18:09:15Z
dc.date.issued1942en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/21615
dc.descriptionNorthwest corner of Mission San Barnado showing one of the three chapels that had rounded stone roofs- Ft. Worth Star - Telegram (January 18, 1942)en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshBuildings-Commercial-Churchesen_US
dc.titleFR057P.8en_US
dc.typeimageen_US
dc.donoren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record