|dc.description||Early Lubbock building located where Conley Building was later built. Men not identified.||en_US|
|dc.rights||The images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.||en_US|
Files in this item
This item appears in the following Collection(s)
Photograph Collection SWCPC 417, dating from 1880-1950, concerns Lubbock, Texas, and contains 342 copy prints, 491 copy negatives, and 892 slides.