Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2013-05-13T17:38:33Z
dc.date.available2013-05-13T17:38:33Z
dc.date.issued1884en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/16883
dc.descriptionLlano House, Estacado`s hotel, owned and operated by George M. Hunt, who later became a Lubbock resident. Moved to Quaker settlement in 1884, one of earliest residents of Lubbock.en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshBuildings-Commercial-Hotels/Motelsen_US
dc.title241en_US
dc.typeimageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Lubbock Pictorial
    Photograph Collection SWCPC 417, dating from 1880-1950, concerns Lubbock, Texas, and contains 342 copy prints, 491 copy negatives, and 892 slides.

Show simple item record