Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2013-05-13T17:38:22Z
dc.date.available2013-05-13T17:38:22Z
dc.date.issued1901en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/16747
dc.descriptionLubbock`s first school house. Professor Davis (superintendent) , Mrs. Davis, and Miss Lena Davis (teacher), with students. 1901en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library" must accompany the image.en_US
dc.subject.lcshBuildings-Civic-Schools-Lubbocken_US
dc.title003en_US
dc.typeimageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Lubbock Pictorial
    Photograph Collection SWCPC 417, dating from 1880-1950, concerns Lubbock, Texas, and contains 342 copy prints, 491 copy negatives, and 892 slides.

Show simple item record