Texas Tech Alumni Association Publications
The Texas Tech Ex-Students Association was the alumni association for Texas Tech University. The organization currently goes by the name of the Texas Tech Alumni Association. Over the years it has produces several alumni newsletters and magazines.
The first issue of Texas Tech Magazine was published in October of 1937.
The Ex-Students News newsletter was published next.
The Tex Talks newsletter began in April of 1950.
The Texas Techsan magazine followed beginning in February of 1950 and continues to be published by the Texas Tech Alumni Association as its official publication.
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Texas Tech University
2805 15th Street
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070
Visit The Southwest Collection's Reference Services website for more information on collections at the archive.
Copyright: The images in the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library's digital repository have been made available for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library at Texas Tech University.