Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2012-08-14T23:23:23Z
dc.date.available2012-08-14T23:23:23Z
dc.date.issuedc. 1960sen_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10605/12546
dc.descriptionThis is a backside image of the Elliot-Pendleton House chimney. The Elliot-Pendleton House was named for two families who once lived in the house during the 1920's. The house was dismantled in the 1960's.en_US
dc.languageEnglishen_US
dc.relation.ispartofThe image is part of the Gibbs Library collection. This collection contains records on the Confederate Reunion Grounds State Historic Site. These records include letters, financial and legal documents, literary productions, photographs, and artifacts.en_US
dc.rightsThe images in this collection are for research and public education only. To use these digital files in any form, an attribution of "Courtesy of the Confederate Reunion Grounds Historic Site" must accompany the image. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be granted by the Confederate Reunion Grounds. Contact crg@thc.state.tx.us.en_US
dc.subjectElliot-Pendleton House.en_US
dc.subject.lcshPetroleum--Texas--History.en_US
dc.title[Image of Elliot-Pendleton House chimney from back]en_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record